We are a community passionate about pets, health, you. Convinced that eating right, playing right, living right leads to a, healthier, happier, longer life. Committed to using holistic strategies to support, strengthen, heal. Researching, educating, learning, updating so that you and your pet can reach your highest potentials. Supporting, guiding, encouraging you to make the best choices. Why? Because we can all do better together.
arf* is an organization dedicated to healthy pets and their people. Our work is rooted in science, research, and experience in applying a natural / holistic approach to living. We are passionate about making our lives and those of our pets better – naturally!
*The Abbeyrose foundation is a qualified 501c3 tax exempt organization.
arf provides education and training in healthy living strategies for dogs and their people. Much of the information on a natural / holistic approach to healthy living is based on research and experience with humans. We analyze and translate these findings into information that can be applied to our canine companions and expand it based on our own research and experience.
We believe that the surest way to a healthy mind, body, and spirit for pets and their people is through a holistic / natural approach. We believe that people who live a healthy lifestyle want the same for their pets and that people who use a holistic / natural approach with their pets will soon want to pursue the same for themselves.
Goals and Strategies
- Encourage the use of holistic / natural approaches as a way of maintaining and improving health.
- Increase awareness of these strategies, including how, when and why they should be used.
- Work, in a nonpartisan way, to protect our access and choice when it comes to the use of holistic / natural approaches.
- Support and conduct research on maintaining and improving health via holistic / natural approaches.
- Inspire others to advance the cause of natural / holistic living for themselves and their pets.