Energy Hacks for a Supercharged Body: Step 1 – ‘Structured’ Water
Who isn’t tired? Good news – there are 7 easy strategies available to supercharge your body through something called ‘energy hacking’. Energy hacking is optimizing your performance, health, and wellbeing with the help of technology and biological tools.
In a previous blog post we discussed things that drain our energy and 7 easy energy hacks to allow for abundant free-flowing energy required for optimal health and performance (http://abbeyrosefoundation.org/7-easy-energy-hacks-supercharged-body/). The first energy hack we’ll discuss is structured water.
We all learned that water or H2O is available as ice, liquid, or vapor. New research from Gerald Pollack, PhD, Professor of Bioengineering at the University of Washington shows that there is a fourth phase of water – a gel, which is referred to as EZ or structured water. In the lab, with increasing temperature, water moves from ice, to EZ, to liquid, to vapor. In the body, EZ water gel forms where water touches the surface of cells. EZ water lines all the cells of the body, turning them into batteries that fuel mitochondria (the cell’s energy generator) and turning the body into an energy grid. EZ water also stores and transmits information, much like a computer chip.
There are several easy ways to ‘charge’ water and supercharge the body.
- Consider the source – The earth naturally produces structured water through melting of ice and underground flow. Glacial, spring, volcanic, artesian, mineral, and sparkling waters are excellent sources of structured water. Water stored in glass retains it purity, but water stored in plastic does not.
- Drink chilled water – Water at about 39 degrees is closer to the EZ phase – the phase between ice and liquid,
- Create a vortex – the mechanical action of stirring creates a vortex and increases the formation of EZ water.
- Juice – Juicing puts pressure on plant cells, extracting their EZ water.
- Soak up the sun – Light increases water’s structure. Exposing the body to sunlight or infrared light increases the amount of structured water in the body. Exposing drinking water to sunlight increases the structure in the exposed water.
- Go negative – Structured water has a negative charge and exposure to negative charges enhances the amount of structured water in the body. The body is exposed to negative charges via the consumption of antioxidants (including antioxidant-rich foods such as fruits and vegetables) and grounding (e.g., by walking barefoot on the earth).
- Add precise energetic information to water – NES infoceuticals (http://v2.neshealth.com/nes-products/infoceuticals.aspx ) deliver precise energetic information to cells to improve their performance.
To learn more about research on the fourth phase of water and its importance to your health, view Dr. Pollack’s YouTube video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-T7tCMUDXU . Skeptics might find the following essay of interest https://charleseisenstein.net/essays/the-waters-of-heterodoxy-g-pollacks-the-fourth-phase-of-water/ . For all the scientific details, Gerald Pollacks research is presented in his book The Fourth Phase of Water: Beyond Solid, Liquid, and Vapor ( https://www.amazon.com/Fourth-Phase-Water-Beyond-Liquid-ebook/dp/B00N2ASKF2 ).